Regulatory Services Delivery Head – India
Celegence is looking for an experienced Delivery Head for Regulatory Services who can manage our fast-growing team in Bangalore, India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set strategy for the BPaaS offering within Regulatory
- Setup, expand and manage the services team that is to deliver different services
- Define Operating and Delivery Model for BPaaS this should include but not limited to the list below:
- Work with Quality Control team on different process areas related to service delivery
- Adopt and improve existing service delivery process in the context of BPaaS
- Define new processes for service delivery, setting up SLA and KPI for reach processes
- Process areas to be considered – Quality Management, Communication, Governance, and Training and Continuous skill set improvement plan, Resource management, Data Security and Protection. Set strategy for the BPaaS offering within Regulatory
- Implement Operating and Delivery Model, Quality Control Plan and Customer Data Protection processes
- Review above mentioned deliverables with management and implement respective process areas
- Report progress on regular basis Celegence management team with KPI details.
- Build delivery team by supporting interview, on-board process including training for new resources
- Responsible for managing delivery as per SLA in accordance with the SOW
- Collaborate with other departments like Product Engineering, Product Management, Business Unit, etc. to improve service offerings and overall customer satisfaction
- Support roadshows and industry events like DIA etc. to promote company’s solution and services.
- Implement and practice company’s values.
- Responsible for Service Delivery KPI and Goals for India delivery center
- Understands and will abide by ISMS policy and processes of the company.
- Support Sales and Marketing on Regulatory BPaaS and related services
- Interact with customers and prospects to help promote regulatory services
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant Life Sciences fields. Master’s Degree preferred.
- PMP, RAC, ITIL certification is a plus.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with the Life Sciences Industry, preferably Regulatory
- Understanding of global regulations related Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biologics in the context of service offerings
- Experience in managing Regulatory Affairs either as part services organization or life sciences company
- Able to work independently
- Able to travel up to 30% of time including to Europe and US
- Fluent in English
Skills and Competencies
- Project Management
Non Technical Skills
- Hands on person with a flair for Strategy formulation
- Good knowledge of strategy development and implementation Techniques
- Be a People Person & be able to weave into the Organization seamlessly
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills, strategic thinking, ability to influence others & problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication (Writing and Verbal)
- Customer Focused
- Organization Skills
- Drive to deliver superior quality proposals
- Strong Time management
- Good Stakeholder management
- Strong Project management and tracking
- Positive Attitude
- Leadership Skill
- Initiative and Commitment
- Detailed Oriented
- Team player
- Focused and sincere
Please make sure you have the relevant work visa prior to applying