Celegence invites you to join us for the DeviceTalks Boston on May 10-11, 2023. DeviceTalks is an open platform for the MedTech community to forge new connections through shared insights and stories.
What: Panel discussion on “Is the EU MDR extension a blessing or a curse?”
When: Thursday, May 11th at 2.50pm ET
Where:Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Boston, MA
How: Register Here
Why: Join this session to understand the impact of the EU MDR extension for the US medical device industry and learn how it effects US medical device reporting (QSR to QMS)
Spend two days with the innovators, engineers and executives who are creating life-saving medical devices in an increasingly challenging time.
DeviceTalks Boston delivers essential insights in easy to identify tracks which are dedicated to:
- Funding and leading start-ups
- Engineering and developing new prototypes and devices
- Manufacturing medical devices with new materials and technologies
- Bringing new products to market through regulatory, reimbursement and commercial challenges
- Panel discussions to explore a wider view of the future of the medical device industry