Celegence/Qdossier participated as exhibitors and speakers during this year’s Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management Forum (RSIDMF) from February 13-15, 2023, in Bethesda, Maryland.
Celegence Presentations, Short Courses & Other Contributions throughout the forum included the following:
- Short Course: On the Road to an EU Filing: Getting Familiar with Critical EMA IT Systems
- Welcoming: Welcoming Remarks and Presentation of the Excellence in Service Award
- Session 7 Track 1: New Developments in RIM Reference Model and IDMP Semantics
- Session 8 Track 1: IDMP Ontology: Semantic Interoperability Throughout the Entire Medicinal Product Lifecycle
- Session 10 Track 2: Along the Path of Drug Approval; A Hodgepodge of Correspondence With the FDA, EMA Support for SMEs and ICH M11 CeSHarP
Qdossier’s Director of Regulatory Information Management and Program Chair for RSIDM’s Regulatory Informatics tracks, Michiel Stam took part in many of the sessions and talks throughout the forum and connected with the speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and delegates.
He also had fruitful discussions with industry’s top regulatory stakeholders working across the scope of regulatory information to examine current and evolving data standards and requirements and effective regulatory information management approaches to align related systems.