This featured presentation will be led by Celegence’s Joseph-Richardson Larbi, Director – Medical Device Regulatory Affairs and Joy Greidanus, Director – Medical Device SME. Our panelists will also be available for a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Celegence will be hosting the webinar on Thursday, August 24th at 10 am ET. Register online now!
Webinar Presenter – Joseph Richardson-Larbi, Director – Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
- Joseph has 20 years of experience in medical device life cycle management and quality management systems (certified to ISO 13485, ISO 9001 & ISO/IEC17025).
- His key expertise includes the preparation and maintenance of technical files, product safety and vigilance reporting, clinical evaluations, risk assessment, regulatory audits, CE marking, and notified body opinion submissions.
- Medical device industry – Joseph has experience in diabetes management devices, nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) devices and pressurized metered dose inhalers (pMDI).
- Joseph has worked for small, medium, and large Biotech companies such as Roche, OBG Pharmaceuticals, and Kind consumer Ltd.
Webinar Presenter – Joy Greidanus, Director – Medical Device SME
- Joy has more than 30 years of experience working in the medical device manufacturing industry as a Regulatory Affairs Professional.
- She has strong experience and expertise that includes US submissions, collaborative interaction with FDA, strategies for medical device, pre-market notifications, IDE applications, clinical trial notifications, research ethics committee submissions, developing / maintaining technical files and design dossiers, international marketing authorizations, risk management, design control, and regulatory compliance.
- Joy has worked with Cardinal Health, Becton Dickinson, Baxter, Teleflex Medical, Hospira, CareFusion, Fresenius Kabi USA, and TIDI Products LLC before Celegence.
This webinar is aimed towards those working for companies in the life sciences industry, particularly manufacturers of medical devices, with a special emphasis on:
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Medical Device Executives
- Technical Writers and Managers
- Medical Device Design Managers
- Clinical Managers