Manuel Martin is an experienced Quality and Regulatory Professional with strengths in people motivation, coaching and mentoring multicultural teams, offering over 20 years of experience in the global medical device space, pharmaceutical and biomedical sectors, including MDD-MDR, IVDD- IVDR and Notified Body expertise.
He is a skilled leader and mentor, with high performing multi-site team skills, partnering with regulatory experts around the world to develop and deliver Quality and Regulatory strategy in the support of business portfolios. He also has experience in tailoring all adjacent business functions to align with corporate strategic goals, whilst maintaining compliance with internal and global requirements.
Upon conclusion of the program, you will be able to:
- Learn how to develop a sound regulatory approach for your labelling requirements under the new regulation
- Better understand how the key elements of IVDR will affect manufacturers of legacy devices
- Hear Manuel’s key insights into the technical documentation specifications
- Examine examples and relevant case studies
- Have your most pressing questions answered during the Q/A session
This webinar is aimed towards those working for companies in the life sciences industry, particularly manufacturers of IVD medical devices, with a special emphasis on:
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Medical Device Executives
- Technical Writers and Managers
- Medical Device Design Managers
- Clinical Managers