Celegence Partner with RAPS for Webinar On “Taking Advantage of the EU MDR Delay in Uncertain Times”
Celegence (Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois) is presenting a webinar with RAPS, the largest global organization of and for those involved with the regulation of healthcare and related products, including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biologics and nutritional products. Join Celegence and RAPS where regulatory leaders from global medical device companies will share their perspective and lessons learned regarding the challenges – both past and future – related to EU MDR.
The Webinar will take place on Wednesday 22nd July at 11am EST and you can secure your spot at it now.
Evolving Life Science Regulatory Landscape in Europe
The life science regulatory landscape in Europe is evolving quickly and irrevocably. These changes are anticipated to strengthen the regulatory platform and to slowly drift apart from the siloed approach practiced by device manufacturers and related organizations in the EU. In this webinar, you will have an opportunity to question and develop a comprehensive, and advanced understanding of the potential strategic solutions for EU MDR compliance, regardless of where you are in the transition process. Additionally, you will also learn how to proactively take advantage of the extension for both MDD renewal and MDR implementation to effectively manage every facet of the regulatory change.
Celegence’s leadership team, with a combined experience of over 25-years within the pharma industry and 15 years in Regulatory Affairs will sponsor an online webcast in conjunction with RAPS showing you how to take advantage of the EU MDR delay.
- Gain an understanding of what the EU-MDR extension means for your organization, and how the extra time should be leveraged for both new and legacy devices
- Know how to strategically plan for upcoming audits based on common NB findings and pitfalls.
- Understand the beneficial tactics you can use in a virtual audit
- Grasp how to use the time to work with NBs, Economic Operators, and implement all recently published MDCG Guidance
- Be able to strategically plan for interactions with specific extra-EU situations: Switzerland and Turkey
Webinar Fast Facts
What: Webinar in conjunction with RAPS showing you how to take advantage of the EU MDR delay.
When: July 22nd 2020, 11.00am – 12.30pm EST
Where: Online Event
How: Register online now
Why: You will learn what the EU-MDR extension means for your organization, and how the extra time should be leveraged for both new and legacy devices.
You can learn more about the webinar here.